Pump up the volume
Listen to Your Favorite Awesome Music Everywhere
There has never been a better time to up your game to enjoy incredible music everywhere in your home. With a wide choice of systems using wired or wireless connections and prices to match any budget, your dream system is within your reach.
Put music in one room or every room! Control it all from the convenience of your smartphone, a handheld wireless remote, or the power of your voice.
Bring your favorite music along – keep using the streaming services you enjoy, play your digital music collection, or wire up an actual turnable for that retro vinyl appeal.
Choose from wireless speakers (table-top, free standing, wall mounted, or on stands); in-wall or in-ceiling flush mounted speakers; or convenient plug-and-listen sound bars and subwoofers.
You don’t need a dedicated home theatre room (but they are cool too!) – listen to music in the kitchen, the family room, outdoor living areas, or the garage (here in California many of us have workshops or work areas there).
Music and home theater audio resources
- Is a soundbar as good as a stereo receiver?
- HomeKit hub is Apple’s HomePod Mini secret
- On The (Sonos) Move?
- Can You Avoid Buying a new $1,500 Stereo Receiver?
- Out With The Old; In With The New
- Bring The Cineplex Home With Plex Media Server
- Should You Get An Apple HomePod?
- Turn your Amazon Echo into a DIY home intercom system